Friday, October 16, 2015

Mizore Blowjob: Toms2435 Edit

Well let me hit you with a story.
Once upon a time someone donated 1 dollar to me through this blog.
The only dollar I ever got, but I never actually expected to get anything.
I did it cause it was something suggested to me when I was making the blog.
I sent the guy/girl an e-mail explaining that I was grateful and I'd share with them an image I had never shown anyone else.
 Here is that image.
I'm only posting it now cause I've never gotten a response and believe that they have not gotten the e-mail at all. 

This image is only half of the original image Toms2435 made because I was too lazy to finish the other side. Even though Toms2435 was gracious enough to give me a PSD file. Sorry 'bout that.
It's been a long time since I've worked on this, I don't remember all the changes.
Find the original and compare it if you care to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny.