This is one of those images that was sitting in my folder, collecting dust. It wasn't really a challenge and it's not all that perverted compared to some of my work. I really just finished it because my deviantart needs more attention. I've been neglecting it lately and instead focusing on more hardcore images. But hopefully the attention I give to my deviant art will one day pay me back. I'd still love all the feedback I can get, so don't think yours will go unnoticed.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Thursday, July 25, 2013
There was a huge bulge on her stomach in image and I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty gross. But with about 30 minutes of editing I fixed this otherwise ruined image. As for what the bugle was suppose to be, it probably was the guy's cock through her insides. But, I realized I wasn't really updating that often. So, I'll try to make more posts even if they aren't that big of posts. I'd uncensor this image for free if requested in a comment.
Monday, July 22, 2013
24 HOUR CHALLENGE COMPLETE. 24 hours ago this image did not exist. But with the help of my close friend tornwingsofangels we've complete this image in one day. The top character is Lucy from Elfen Lied, and the bottom character is Mizore Shirayuki. The reason for these two characters to be in a crossover is because they were my friend and myself's favourite characters
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Just an inbetween project I did while I overthink a harder project. Not putting out any art at all would be bad. So instead I'll do small projects in the middle of bigger projects to makes sure at least something gets done. I was thinking of doing a version of this with clothes on just to use as a profile picture. But thats another image for another time. Nothing huge to work on though. In need of a commission to work on.
Monday, July 1, 2013
Still not getting as much work done as I'd like due to my new job. So I took on an image I've been wanting to do for a while. For now all of Mizore is done but I plan on doing the rest of the background in vectors too. The problems I'm having right now is that some of the lines look a little too sharp. I might just need to scale the image down a bit to make it look right.