Monday, February 25, 2013

About to Rape Mizore.

There was this really small deviant art image I saw a while ago. It was just a thumbnail and nothing more. Since then I've seen the full size, but at the time the thumbnail was what I had. So really liking the concept of the image I wanted to make a full scale and better quality one. As a favor for me my friend TornWingsOfAngels did the lines for this image, as well as some rudimentary colors. 
Once he finished I added the final touches to the image by shading it and changing the colors to a more normal looking color. I really like the way he did the skirt on this image but he claims to have put very little effort into it... (take a fuck'n compliment god dammit) Now that I re-examine the image... that belt should be black not brown...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny.