Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Perfect World Boobs

I don't know where to start with this image.  I use to play Perfect World back when it was a half was popular MMORPG. And everytime I started it up I would see the original of this image, and I would think, "DAMN! She has a NICE pair of tits! It's a shame she is wearing all those dreadful clothes." So one day I started on this image having no idea how hard it would become to finish. Having little to no skills to speak of at the time of starting this... years later it still is not done. But it was an important stepping stone for learning the tools of the trade for SAI Paintool. I will not under an condition continue work on this image. It's already caused too much frustration that I don't want to talk about.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny.