Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Camilla anal


I changed the skin and hair tone to be more true to her character, softened the area around the nipples, lightened the color of the pubes and also shaped them, added some light reflect to the thighs so they didn’t look so plain. I also changed the eye and eyebrow, giving her a bit more expression and making her eye look a bit more like the character’s. I still personally think the mouth looks a bit off, but I don’t know what to do with it besides making it darker, and it didn’t look that good so i didn’t keep it. I tried removing some of the artifacts in the image by using smart blur in photoshop but it didn’t really do too much. The first thing I actually changed about the image was the vagina, I made it less meaty looking by thinning it to almost a point at the top and then thinning it a bit overall.

Original image can be found at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny.