Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Fuck Tumblr




I saw the original image of this and thought “That’s barely even recognizable as Mizore.” So, I did alot to it to make it more to my tastes:

First and foremost, I made the hair into it’s more recognizable form. I changed the eye shapes to match Mizore’s. I thinned the legs some so they’d appear less fat. I adjusted some of the body proportions, with the length of legs and the size of the head being among the most notable, I did slightly blur the arm at the top to give it a sense of perspective even if only a little because the arm would be way to short otherwise. (Speaking of which, I love using the blur tools in Photoshop but I do 99% of my editing in Sai; is there a way to copy things to my clipboard from Photoshop while maintaining the transparency of the thing copied?) I was going to change the mouth but settled for just making the smile alot less cartoon like. The non-futa versions of this image were an after thought that I decided to make because it wouldn’t take too much work. Because of that, the background of the area where the dick use to be is a little… bad… also the hip bone kinda sticks out a bit much. This edit took 4 days in all, which is not bad considering 37 hours during those four days I was at my job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny.