Monday, March 11, 2013

3rd Mizore POV

This image was more time consuming than I thought it would be. It kind of drew me away from the hentai board because I ended up working on this image instead of posting. But that seems to me what people want more of with my average dumps netting about 3-5 thumbs and my art averaging about 10-15 thumbs. Infact since I've made this image I've only dumped twice. But if thats what the people want thats what they'll get. Believe it or not I actually spent more time working of Kurumu than I did Mizore. Since she is a character that I've done much less artwork of there was much more time spent looking for comparable images... And she still doesn't exactly look like herself. I ended up not even changing the background because I wouldn't know what to change it to and because I had already put alot of effort into the image and didn't want to change something that works fine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny.