Sunday, February 2, 2014

Kurumu x Mizore: Update 2

This image is taking way fucking longer than I thought. 
After Christmas I just got majorly sidetracked. I didn't even want to go through the trouble of working on an image. It just seemed like all work and no reward. It didn't help that I bought GTA 5 too. After about two weeks into January I was like "fuck, I need to get this shit done" and I started occasionally working on images for like 15 minutes at a time. Averaging about 1 square centimeter of image completed a day. I reached the tipping point and started to actually start working when I ran into I problem working on the image. The eyes were fucked. And it didn't look too bad in the outline so I couldn't tell. But, once I added in the pupils, it was more than obvious. I spent hours trying to figure out the problem, tweak after tweak didn't do anything. So, I remade both eyes, reset their place, moved the nose, tiled the eyes, moved them again, re-sized one eye, and shaded them. And... well fuck it. I eventually just set it where it kinda looked okay and went to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny.