Sunday, February 2, 2014

Oldest Image Revisited: Update 1

When I originally took on this image I thought it would be a quick job. But, after checking my folder I couldn't find the SAI file. So I basically had to start from scratch. I started on this the day after an anon requested it in a comment to the image. Then things just kept coming up, it kept getting pushed back. 
I know it's not much, but I thought I should at least post what I have done so far, considering it's been so long since it was requested. I owe at least that much.



(This is the oldest request in my queue so it should get done first, but considering that it's the farthest from being done I figured it would be better to have 2 more complete images soon rather than 3 incomplete images in the same amount of time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny.