Sunday, February 2, 2014

Railgun POV: Update 1

Over the weekend me and my friend decided that we were going to make an image together. 
After he gave me a bitching about how all my images are of Mizore we finally agreed on a character to make an image of:  
Misaka Mikoto A.K.A. Railgun from "A Certain Magical Index" and "A Certain Scientific Railgun"
I found a base image for us to work from and we divided the work; I get the head and he gets the body.
It didn't turn out too bad. I like it at least. It took probably about 4-5 hours between us. (including all the fucking around) The image shouldn't take too long to color.


1 comment:

  1. Tell your friend to SHUT THE F&*% up LOL Mizore is f&%*ing hot, so tell him to piss off! HAHA, Love your work man. Love mizore wish I could draw like this...

    ReplyDelete

Say something funny.